Sunday, January 14, 2007

What a weekend!

Seriously... this has been a crazy crazy weekend. My theory is the weather. As my hubby stated today at church about why there was such low attendance, there are negative ions in the air! Anyway... saturday was nice because we had nowhere to be, however, if you read my friday post, i was still exhausted from the babyfood fiasco!! Or, rather the week had just caught up with me. Either way, I was beat. I did escape for a couple hours to run some errands. I came home, cooked dinner and pretty much just vegged on the couch when not caring for our little monkey.

Today was Sunday, always a busy day anyway. We went down to my mom's after church to celebrate my Aunt Susan's birthday. Well, nothing is ever dull in our world, my Aunt Doris decided she needed to pass out and give us a little scare... warranting a visit from the Linwood PD and the EMT's. Turns out as of right now, she is fine... although it was scary for all of us present.

So, all in all, we survived the weekend, and the best news of all.. the little peanette was born! Our friends who gave us the idea about starting this blog because they started one for their soon-to-be-born daughter, well, she finally entered the world at 12:05am this morning!! She is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her!!

That's all for now... 6 month pictures at JCPenney's tomorrow... should be interesting!!

Love to all...

No comments: