Monday, January 22, 2007

Catching up

I just realized it's been since Friday that I posted anything. We had a great weekend, spending some quality time together when we could. I also got to go out to dinner with a friend on Saturday night ... alone... without a husband or child.... it was blissful!! I ate too much and super un-healthily, but worth every calorie. It was nice catching up as well. Sunday was of course super busy with church and Jason's schedule always gets a little thrown off, but he doesn't seem to mind. And, he loves to flirt with all the ladies!! I actually went grocery shopping, again by myself, and we had a great dinner that Scott prepared. Then a little vegging in front of the TV and here it is Monday already! We heard from little Peanette aka Greta and her parents and she is ready to meet us and more importantly her future boyfriend! Or at least playdate pal. I can't wait!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: