Thursday, May 14, 2009

Remember me?

I used to be this mama that would brag about her kids and her family endlessly on here. Not so much anymore. Johnson and Johnson had it right, having a baby changes Everything. Imagine if one baby changes everything, what TWO will do to you?? Life is good here in NJ. Ryan will one of these days get up and start walking as he is already pulling himself up. He's not crawling quite yet, but he's got the right idea of how it's done. For now, he'll roll where he wants to go! And no teeth yet. I don't think he's ever getting them. Which will save on braces later on, but he might get picked on at school ;-)

As for my man Jason, he's the epitome of 2 years old. Jeckyll and Hyde often appear in our home, especially around dinner time. But he's so darn cute, it's really the thing that keeps him alive at this point! He's talking up a storm, and his imagination is running wild. Often we're given "presents" that only he can see :)

I am better at keeping up on Facebook, so look for me there. I will edit this post tomorrow/this weekend with some new pictures! I don't know if anyone out there still reads this, but if you do, then this update is just for you :)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I read I read.

Holy crud I almost pooped myself when i saw a new post.

I was joking to Keiser the other day that your next post will say 5 years, 2 kids, not bad numbers!!!!


LOVE YOU!!!!

Best online Drugstore said...

This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.