Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A family of 3.

For the last few months, Tuesday has been the day when Scott and I both had off work, and spent the day with Jason as a family. Today was no different. However, what made today such a special day was that it will be the last Tuesday we spend as a family of 3. Next Tuesday, we'll be a family of 4. It makes me so happy and sad at the same time. I've been overjoyed to be Jason's mama for the last 2 years, and it's hard to imagine my life with another child. I know that will all change once this lil baby enters the world, and I will love this baby as much as I love Jason. I look forward to meeting the little one that has been kicking me and moving around and loving when I drink a cold bottle of water, and hating when I drink lemonade. I pray that Jason will love his little brother or sister will look out for and protect him/her. I pray that Scott and I will be able to show this little one the Lord as well as we have been able to show Jason. I just pray that we can be the best parents we can be to both of our children.

And so, I leave you with photos of our day. We spent the afternoon at the Popcorn Park Zoo in Forked River/Waretown area. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

well now you made me cry are you happy?

Can't wait to meet this little one too....good luck over the next few days!!!